ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding a "keepgoing" attribute to <javac>?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:04:05 GMT
I know I shouldn't even say this, given the last <javac> change discussion
we just went thru :) -- but... is there any chance of adding a "keepgoing"
attribute to <javac>? I just purposely ran an incremental build I knew
should get compiler errors, hoping I'd see all the source files that
needed changing (due to the change that was made that was guaranteed to
break them), but I only got to see the first one. I think having a
keepgoing attribute for the compiles would be really handy. (It looks like
it could be a pretty straightforward thing to add -- I just don't think
I'm the one to try and add it. :)

Thanks,
Diane

=====