ant-dev mailing list archives

From BugRat Mail System <tomcat-b...@cortexity.com>
Subject BugRat Report #104 has been filed.
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:21:43 GMT
Bug report #104 has just been filed.

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/104>

REPORT #104 Details.

Project: Ant
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: serious
Confidence: public
Environment:
   Release: ant 1.1
   JVM Release: jdk1.2.2
   Operating System: NT
   OS Release: 4.0
   Platform: PC

Synopsis:
Unable to exclude a directory containing a space in its name, when using copydir

 <copydir src="f:\PP_Prototype\src\com\tanning\application"
            dest="PP_Prototype\src\com\tanning\application"
            excludes="ui\dap\in progress\" />

I run ant on my d: drive aiming to copy the directory tree PP_Prototype\src\com\tanning\application
from f: to d: with the exception of the 'in progress' directory.  Unfortunately it always
gets copied.  Renaming the directory is not an option.