ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject Re: Ant-Extension-Mechanism - Step 1
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:37:52 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nico Seessle" <nico@seessle.de>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: Ant-Extension-Mechanism - Step 1

> Before I go further I wanted to know if the following format for
> Ant-Extension files (generated with the TaskLib-Task) is acceptable for
you
> all?
>
> It currently will only support dynamic loading of task, no checking for
> other required libs and so on.

Since there are no docs - you can use it like this:

  <target name="default">
    <tasklib name="MSVSS-Lib"
             version="1.0"
             home="http://jakarta.apache.org/ant"
             jarfile="vsstest.zip">
      <fileset dir="jakarta-ant/classes/"/>
      <task  name="vssget"

classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.msvss.MSVSSGET"
             version="1.0"/>
      <task  name="vsshistory"

classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.msvss.MSVSSHistory"
             version="1.0"/>
      <task  name="vsslabel"

classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.msvss.MSVSSLabel"
             version="1.0"/>
    </tasklib>

Nico