ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject [NEW] Testcases for built-in tasks
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:33:30 GMT
Sorry I don't know how to get my cvs to do a patch for these, so I just
jarred them together.

They are not complete, and I don't know if some of them will even run on
Unix, since I don't have a Unix-System handy currently :-(

They are using build-files which are located in src/etc/testcases/taskdefs.
Is this a good selection? In addition some of them will fail if one of the
predecessors will fail since I'm a little bit lazy currently :-) (Just using
the result from copydir to test deltree...)

I hope they are helpful nevertheless.

Nico