ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scotte Zinn" <sz...@patronix.com>
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:50:27 GMT
I just noticed that the Jar link in the built-in tasks points to the War
task.  I looked at the source, and it looked fine.  Is anyone else having
this problem?

-- Scotte

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 5:53 AM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Time for Release?

--- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:
> One more thing that comes to mind before we go for a release:
> Documentation.

index.html seems sorely out-of-date to me (I have what's included in the
nightly from 9/16, so if it's been updated since then, I take it back.) As
a couple of examples: <javac> still talks about copying over support files
(as do the comments in Javac.java itself), and <java> still has the args
and jvmargs stuff, which I think you've said not to use anymore.

If I can ever figure out how to use <javadoc>, I'll try to find some to
for looking into how to do the patch thing and try to fixing index.html
where I can (won't be able to do technically on much, but hopefully on
some -- and if nothing else, I can make grammar and spelling fixes. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)