ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Can DDCreator .ser destination directory be same as DD file directory
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:28:58 GMT
Martin,

ddcreator grew out of the process I was using to build EJBs. As such it is a
little limited on options and flexibility. At present, it is set up to dump
all the .ser files into the directory. I think that made sense with the way
we were putting our jar together for WL451. I have since moved onto 5.1 so I
am not using ddcreator much anymore. Anyway, you can change how it works
with respect to where it dumps .ser files if that makes more sense in your
environment, an you feel inclined to play with the code.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Conor