ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Tasks for exporting from Visual Age for Java
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:05:24 GMT
Wolf,

A colleague gave me similar tasks for the same purpose. I passed these onto
Glenn McAllister as I thought it would be easier for him to integrate it
into ant, since I don't use VAJ. Perhaps we can combine these two tasks.

I created an optional.ide package to cover the various IDE integrations that
might be available with ant in the future.

Conor.