ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Task for JSP compilation
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:36:11 GMT
Avik,

Thanks for this task. I have commited it. I have made a few changes for
additional error checking, etc

Can you please rework the arguments array. The fixed size array is dangerous
and the use of setArgs is deprecated now.

I ran it under WL5.1 and had some problems.

Currently it seems to duplicate the directory hierarchy used by jspc. This
is probably a 4.5 - 5.1 difference but it results in an incorrect hierarchy.
Also it seems that most JSPs containing taglibs do not generate output. Not
sure how to drive jspc to take taglibs into account.

Cheers
Conor