ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael B. Allen" <mbal...@erols.com>
Subject Chmod Ant Workn' :)
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 05:37:22 GMT
Hi!

I just pulled down your jakarta-ant.tar.gz(1.1?) and the chmod task doesn't
work. I looked at the task code and it looked like it should work. What am
I doing wrong?

<chmod dir="bin" perm="+x" includes="*.sh"/>

should do the trick yes? Delete should look the same

<delete dir="bin" includes="*.sh"/>

and it works so the directory scanner is working. I noticed it doesn't
print out the bracketed dialog either. Like [chmod]...

Thanks,
Mike
Michael_B_Allen@ml.com
http://jcifs.samba.org

--
"Because Windows was not properly shut down, one or more disk drives may
have errors on it" Sure, blame me. Shouldn't this read "Because Windows