I just figured out how property task really works - it's separate from targets (the core.html file gave me the clue)

I was using the dependency stack to control property setting ordering but found out it was the order of the property tags
in the file whether it's in the target block or outside it. So controlling property settings based on target unless or if
doesn't work or I should isn't expected to work that way.

I recommend adding to the docs/index.html note that Property is separate from all other tasks it's run automatically
and should really be outside the target blocks only. Unless you plan on supporting conditional property setting.