ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: <arg>
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 06:29:50 GMT
As others have pointed out, it's a all or nothing thing. Once you send
any environment variables to the subprocess, you have to set them all.

I've put a warning into docs/index.html about this when I documented
<env> two days ago. I don't think Ant has a way to circumvent this.

For PATH it looks like the System property java.library.path holds
this information (at least on all Sun/Blackdown/IBM JDKs on Linux and
Sun's JDKs on Windows) although it's not documented anywhere as far as
I can tell.

This means, you can use <env key="PATH" value="${java.library.path}" />.

Stefan