ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Sutherland <sut...@ncs.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic 5.1.0, xml4j and jaxp won't play nice...
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:27:38 GMT

RM> Did you try putting the WebLogic stuff first on the classpath?
RM> We're doing this here (I just switched over to ant 3 days ago) and
RM> it works OK despite the potential conflict.

Yep... that fixed it...

Thanks also to "Tim Fennell" <tfenne@rcn.com>

Scott

--
Scott Sutherland                          National Computer Systems
(319) 354-9200                        Measurement Services Division

  "Coding in windows is sort of like writing a biography about a
  person who won't tell you anything about themselves." - jheart8