ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: New CAB Task, Take 3: Are we there yet?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:14:43 GMT

 RV> This now includes support for nested filesets as well as
 RV> supporting the traditional matching params.  Only one style or
 RV> the other is allowed in a single task.

Roger, could you please (1) update the documentation in
docs/index.html for it and (2) remove the JDK 1.2 dependency -
File.deleteOnExit and File.createTempFile?

Step (1) may wait until I get to document fileset myself of course 8^)
- but I really see no reason to make that task depend on JDK > 1.1.

Stefan