ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Exec basedir problem
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:42:43 GMT
I'm still thinking too Unix centric I guess.

I wanted to make the argument processor smart enough to accept
everything an experienced Unix user could do and only generate output
that works on all platforms. I've come to understand that there is no
way to meet goal 1 without breaking funtionality on DOS based
platforms.

On Unix you can do

one argument for cammand. On Windows the first version has a totally
different meaning.

Should be fixed now, I have removed the special meaning of \
characters inside command lines.

Stefan