ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Incompatible change to classpath?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:49:38 GMT

 HJ> If this is an intended change or bugfix it probably should go in
 HJ> WHATSNEW.

Given that WHATSNEW is thought as a list of changes versus Ant 1.1 and
that <junit> was not part of Ant 1.1 ...

You might have seen, that I've changed more or less everything with
regard to the JUnit task yesterday - on the other hand I've added
documentation, so you have something to hold against me if I'm going
to break anything in the future 8^).

Back to your original question. I think this use of <classpath> is
consistent with the <java> task, that's why I've modified it.

Stefan