ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Utah
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 07:00:25 GMT

 EK>   How this DTD inclusions can be processed by XML parsers (for
 EK> example in editor)? Is it a part of standart or what?

Just take a look at Michel's page.

You start your build.xml with a DOCTYPE like this

<!DOCTYPE project PUBLIC "-//ANT/DTD project//EN" "project.dtd" [
]>

and put the DTD fragment for your taskdefs where you can see ...

To include this fragment from another file

<!ENTITY % mytask SYSTEM "mytask.dtd">
%mytask;

If you don't have taskdefs, just make the first line of your build.xml
read

<!DOCTYPE project PUBLIC "-//ANT/DTD project//EN" "project.dtd">

XEmacs psgml-mode will use the DTD - but the XML indentation is awful
and I don't have the time to find out how to fix it.

Stefan