ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Saunders <mich...@amtec.com>
Subject Re: build crashes
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:55:32 GMT
I had the same problem. I figured that a file was in the CVS tree that was no
longer used so I removed all my ant source and class files and downloaded the
source CVS again. After doing that I was able to bootstrap and build perfectly.
I should have removed the class/jar files first and then if that didn't work
remove the source files but I didn't, therefore I am not sure if removing the
class/jar files helped because I had old references in my CLASSPATH or if
removing an old source file that no longer was needed caused the problem. In any
event I got it all working.

I hope that perspecitve helps,
Michael