ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Execute.java Javadoc.java LogOutputStream.java
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 23:32:07 GMT
Stefan,

does this mean its now possible to have the Javadoc task extend
MatchingTask?
This is what I believe is needed to allow Javadoc to become a directory
based task.
If that's OK then I'll look at doing it soon.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.