ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Allegar Robert" <allegar_rob...@bah.com>
Subject RE: EJB (WebLogic) tasks
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:58:46 GMT
Conor,
	Thanks for your help. We've actually accomplished pretty much the same
functionality without the ejb tasks, but this will make our build file much
cleaner. Thanks again.

Regards,
	Rob

"When I feel the need to document, I lie down until the feeling goes away."

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@m64.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 8:05 AM
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: EJB (WebLogic) tasks

Rob,

I have just updated the documentation for the ejbjar task which can be used
to generate deployment jars for Weblogic 5.1. To use the ejbjar task as it
is described in this documentation, you will need to use the next available
nightly build. i.e. This task has changed a bit since the 1.1 release and
some of those changes happened just now.

You can view the documentation directly from CVS here (taking into account
line wrapping problems)

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/ejb.h
tml?rev=1.4&content-type=text/html

If that doesn't get you up and running or you have any questions just send
to the list and I'll try to help.

Conor