ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Allegar Robert" <allegar_rob...@bah.com>
Subject EJB (WebLogic) tasks
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:00:06 GMT
All,
	Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm trying to find some sort of
documentation on how to use the EJB tasks for ant. Specifically, for
WebLogic 5.1. I know this is a development list, but I've been tracking it
for a while and know that these were just put into the last stable release.
I have an email dated 8/18 from Wolfgang Werner that talks about the
WebLogic 5.1 task as an alternative to ejbc, but I'm having trouble finding
the syntax to use when calling either of these (or any other EJB) task.

	Any support you could provide (whether external links, or actual samples)
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
	Rob