ant-dev mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <james.david...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/metamata MParse.java
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 23:42:58 GMT
on 7/31/00 1:04 AM, bodewig@locus.apache.org at bodewig@locus.apache.org
wrote:

> bodewig     00/07/31 01:04:06
>
> Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs defaults.properties
> Added:       src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/metamata
> MParse.java
> Removed:     src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/javacc
> JavaCC.java
> Log:
> Renamed javacc task to mparse and moved the corresponding class.
> Submitted by: Michael Saunders <michael@amtec.com>

We should probably start setting up these in a seperate source tree so that
they don't have to be special cased out of the compilation and that, in a
max distribution, the sources for all the optional tasks can be nicely put
together in a way that the users can easily build the optional tasks
themselves.

Maybe something like a /install_dir/optional/Mparse/MParse.java
                                            /SQLJ/SQLJ.java

or something?

.duncan