ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Fennell <TFenn...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Using Jikes with ejbjar
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:01:14 GMT
I'm going to be fleshing out most of the options availalble from
weblogic.ejbc in the near future, to make ejbjar a little more flexible. And
for those interested, there is an interesting undocumented argument which
is:
	-compilerclass
which allows you to invoke a compiler in jvm for faster execution!
-t

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Taugerbeck [mailto:Ralf.Taugerbeck@abaxx.de]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 13:00
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Re: Using Jikes with ejbjar

I tried this for myself today with the following code in
WeblogicDeploymentTool#buildWeblogicJar

	private void buildWeblogicJar(File sourceJar, File destJar) {
		org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java javaTask = null;

		try {
			String args = "-noexit " + sourceJar.getPath() + " "
+ destJar.getPath();
			String compiler =
getTask().getProject().getProperty("build.compiler");
			if (compiler != null)
				args = "-compiler " + compiler + " " + args;

This works fine.

Another nice-to-have feature would be to build ejb jars that contain more
than one ejb.

Ralf