ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Cascading build.xml files
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:11:31 GMT

Our team does this for our doc builds, on a very large basis (400 odd
subbuilds).

Take a peek at the ant task.  Be warned, this approach doesn't always scale
well to huge numbers of subbuilds.  Particularly the 1.1 release and
earlier, as there is some drastic memory usage.  The CVS version behaves
much better.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805