ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Extending ant from within ant
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:32:41 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
>>Ouch!
>
> oops sorry I forgot there was a contributor here.

;-)

Besides, I have a rather thick skin...

;-)

> My main problems I guess were not specifically with the look as such
> but more the way it was set out and the information it provides.
>
> * Some links are broken (like "become a contributor or core team
> member link on front page).

FIXED.

> * no link to cvs details other than webcvs which I couldn't convince
> to give me url to pserver.

FIXED.  Go to the contributor page.

> * no link to mailing list.

FIXED.

> * no link to download location

NOT FIXED.  I have yet to create an "official" distribution.  I have to
rename some packages to avoid conflicts with other projects.  I have an
internal need to have this done by August 7th, so watch this space.

> etc etc.

???

- Sam Ruby