ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: <arg>
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:49:24 GMT

Isn't this LD_LIBRARY_PATH in UNIX? There are two separate concepts in UNIX
and one on NT. Maybe, there should be certain environment variables that are
passed  always, if you try to pass anyone, and unless you catually override
them.
If the <task> has no hope to work without this, then it sould be put there
by the taks itself.

Jose Alberto