ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: <arg>
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:52:55 GMT
I think Runtime.exec replaces completely the current environment
with what you pass, as oppose to adding to the environment.

This to me is a major BUG on the API making Runtime.exec() with environment
almost useless. How can anyone ADD to the environment of a call if there is
no way to know what was there before?

Am I off the ball here? Is this a bug in certain implementations or a bug in
the spec? Is the spec not precise enough?

Jose Alberto