ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Forslund <...@lanl.gov>
Subject Exec basedir problem
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 05:03:18 GMT
I'm running an exec task (jidl) to build the appropriate java code for my
application from idl. I'm seeing
a problem with the basedir being passed in and how it is interpreted on
WinNT.   The basedir
being passed in is correct and of the form: e:\project.   When an argument
is created from this
basedir and passed as an argument to exec the backslashes are removed
resulting in an incorrect
argument (verified by the -verbose flag).   How can I avoid this happening,
that is interpreting the backslash
as an explicit quote of the next character.

Thanks,

David W. Forslund                               dwf@lanl.gov
Advanced Computing Laboratory           http://www.acl.lanl.gov/~dwf
Los Alamos National Laboratory          Los Alamos, NM 87545
505-665-1907                                    FAX: 505-665-4939