ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hodgetts <pa...@zzyzxtek.com>
Subject RE: DDCreator Tasks Seems Broken
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 18:09:21 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

 > translateLine is intended to break the command line into separate
 > components. It takes a pretty Unix centric view of the world allowing you to
 > quote arguments using ' and " and then use \ as an escape character for
 > those quote characters. I'll try to make it a little more Windows friendly.

Thank you, Conor, all is well again and my build completes.

Just for my curiosity, I didn't see any diffs between the
July 26 version of translateLine (which was the last one that
worked for me), and the August 4 version that broke.  Was it
that translateLine was now in the call chain where it wasn't
before, or am I missing something?

In any case, the August 7 build is fixed.  Thanks again.

Paul