ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject FTP Task
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:40:50 GMT
Attached is a new FTP task that supersedes the FTPput task I posted
earlier this week.  This iteration can transfer multiple files at once
using the fileset specifications available in Ant 1.2.  It also includes
several new features required for path-handling when doing multiple-file
transfers, as well as a new dependency check.

I renamed the task to "ftp" as I intend for it to eventually support
file downloads as well as uploads.  Currently only uploads are
supported.

I actually compiled and tested this one with Java 1.1 this time.  :-)

Attached are the task source, the diff for the docs, and the diff for
the build.xml file.