ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject New CAB Task, Take 4
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 19:57:57 GMT
I see someone got to the docs before I did.  In any case, I expanded what
was there to include the matching params.  I'm not going to attempt to add
docs for the fileset support until Stefan gets the basics in there.  I can
revisit the docs when that happens.  The diff is attached.

I also removed the 1.2+ dependency from the Cab code.  That was entirely
unintentional.  The compile guard should be removed from the build.xml
file now.  I also corrected a bug in the handling of the cabfile param (I
don't know how that got in there.)  The new file is attached.