ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William G. Thompson, Jr." <wgt...@softcom.com>
Subject How to contribute new Task?
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:33:15 GMT
Folks,

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out or point in the right direction.
I've read the Guildlines and it talks about how to submit a patch, but
not new code.  Are you excepting additional optional Tasks?  I have one
coded up for XMLC from the Enhydra.org project.  XMLC compiles XML
documents to Java DOMs implementing the W3C Java bindings.  The Task is
modeled after the one for Javac and will keep your XML and .class files
in sync.

Do I just post the code? as an attachment?

Thanks,
Bill
--
Bill Thompson | geek
"I'd rather write programs to write programs than write programs"