ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <>
Subject Re: CAB Task
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:38:02 GMT
Yah, I can revisit this.  It was based on the code in 1.0.8 or earlier.  I
lifted most of it from the Exec task, but the class itself (obviously)
follows the MatchingTask pattern to get that interface.  I recall that I
threw out some of the Exec features I didn't need at the time.  I'll take
a look and try to rewrite (and reuse) based on the 1.1 code.

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>  RV> I'm donating the source to the project - you will see that I
>  RV> borrowed heavily from existing tasks anyway.
> Yes, do you think you could rewrite it to reuse existing code a little
> more? I'm thinking of the StreamPumper part, the cd logic and so
> on. Maybe ExecuteOn could be a better parent class than MatchingTask.
> What do you think?
> Stefan

View raw message