ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Vaughn <rvau...@seaconinc.com>
Subject Re: CAB Task
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:38:02 GMT
Yah, I can revisit this.  It was based on the code in 1.0.8 or earlier.  I
lifted most of it from the Exec task, but the class itself (obviously)
follows the MatchingTask pattern to get that interface.  I recall that I
threw out some of the Exec features I didn't need at the time.  I'll take
a look and try to rewrite (and reuse) based on the 1.1 code.

roger