ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Would/Can Property's override be configable insteads of hardcode?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 16:39:08 GMT
At 04:39  4/8/00 +0800, you wrote:

>thanks :).
>
>sorry to have miss the debate, but do we have any mailing-list archive for
>reference ?

it came with your welcome message to the list. If you no longer have it I
copied/pasted relevant section below.

>I expected "properties" should acts like variables in make or shell script,
>but
>only find that it can only carry one value.

yup - you are not alone :P

---

--- Administrative commands for the ant-dev list ---

   <ant-dev-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-dev-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <ant-dev-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>