ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Would/Can Property's override be configable insteads of hardcode?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:19:57 GMT
At 11:55  4/8/00 +0800, you wrote:
>Would/Can Property's override be configable insteads of hardcode?

debate about this raged on dev list a while back. I think the consensus was
that everything gets moved to interpretation time rather than parse time. I
don't know what the opinion was on overiding properties but I believe
people wanted to overide them.

It should be resolved in next release :P

Cheers,

Pete