ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Extending ant from within ant
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 06:46:30 GMT

I believe you can get it via www.alphaworks.ibm.com

>http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/bsf/
>
>don't describe how to access the repository directly from CVS.
>
>Looking forward to using BSF.

yes that whole section is an ugly unsable eyesore. I once heard some people
make jokes that it was deliberatly done that way so IBM wouldn't get people
wanting to join said projects and thus they could retain IP :P. But the cvs
for it is via

Root: :pserver:anoncvs@oss.software.ibm.com:/usr/cvs/bsf
Module: bsf-src
Passwd: anoncvs