ant-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <Joe.Wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject FTP & JSPC
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 12:12:33 GMT

Hi,

At a rough guess this must have been asked 100 times already, but there is
not FAQ that I can see that answers it.

Are there any plans for <ftp srcdir="..." destdir="..." />
I guess even a <copydir method="ftp" ... /> could be possible.
?

I've not seen anything and I guess that java.net.URL is not up to the job so
it would mean using some other FTP classes, which maybe why it's not been
done already.

I'm tempted to write this but it must have been debated before?

I'm also tempted to write something to call tomcat's jspc process. Anyone
tried this?

Joe.

Legal Disclaimer:-

Please be aware that messages sent over
the Internet may not be secure and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding
contract unless otherwise stated.