ant-dev mailing list archives

From tcmi...@cs.com
Subject Re: javadoc linkoffline???
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 15:50:17 GMT
version?

I just downloaded and installed a nightly build dated 8-4-2000, by running first bootstrap.sh
then build.sh

when I type ant -version I get
Ant version 1.0-rc1 compiled on July 12 2000
Which points to some error in Ant or my build of Ant.  I didn't see any errors except for
the missing classes, like junit.   I also don't find a log of the install process.

Anyway, the linkoffline is still not working.

--- Josef