ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Sorenson" <p...@metrak.com>
Subject filtering feature? (with patch)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:45:40 GMT
Dunno if this is the right place to post this, I downloaded the list of the
archives and there seems to be no mention of:

A filter token is not recognized if there is an '@' earlier in the line
(probably any odd number of @'s).

In particular <%@ include file=@TOKEN@ %> doesn't get filtered.

The ant I'm using is the one bundled with tomcat 3.2b2, ant -version yields:
ant version 1.1 compiled on July 21 2000.

Line Project.java:686 explains the current behaviour.
686: i = index + TOKEN_START.length() + token.length() + TOKEN_END.length();
687: } while ((index = s.indexOf(TOKEN_START, i)) > -1);

I have attached a patch but I have only checked a few test cases so apply
with caution (that is assuming you want to change its behaviour).

cheers