ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic 5.1 task (ejbc alternative)
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:09:24 GMT
Wolfgang,

Ar you using the 1.1 release. You will need to use the latest nightly build
to get the updated version of ejbjar task. You call it like this (for
weblogic)

    <ejbjar srcdir="${classes}">
       <weblogic destdir="${deployment.dir}"
                 classpath="${descriptorbuild.classpath}"
                 keepgeneric="false"
                 suffix=".jar"/>
       <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/*-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>

Note that you are meant to use an include directive to select the deployment
descriptors you wish to process.

Conor