ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: javadoc linkoffline???
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 09:50:28 GMT
Stefan,

The problem is that javadoc1 is set in the init() method of the Javadoc task
but the attributes are configured before init is called. Changing that order
would break other things, so we can either move the jaavdoc1 checks out of
the set methods or try to setup javadoc1 earlier (override setProject?)

Thoughts?

Conor