ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: DDCreator Tasks Seems Broken
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 06:49:09 GMT
Well that wasn't a very useful reply, was it? Sorry. I had seen the same
problem myself and in EjbJar added a quick hack for it (replace('\\', '/'))

translateLine is intended to break the command line into separate
components. It takes a pretty Unix centric view of the world allowing you to
quote arguments using ' and " and then use \ as an escape character for
those quote characters. I'll try to make it a little more Windows friendly.

Conor