ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb DescriptorHandler.java EJBDeploymentTool.java GenericDeploymentTool.java WeblogicDeploymentTool.java EjbJar.java
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:38:26 GMT
This change fixes a few problems I encountered with the ejbjar task (mainly
downloading the EJB DTDs). It also tries to make ejbjar more expandable to
support other EJB Containers in the future. The basic strategy is to have a
nested element for each supported vendor tool.

<ejbjar ...>
  <weblogic .../>
  <vendorX ... />
</ejbjar>

This approach would allow a single build file to be used to deploy a bean in
different EJB Containers. Let me know what you think about this approach.

Conor