ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: new XMLC Taskdef
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:46:14 GMT
Bill,

Probably best not to mail a 1 Meg file to everyone on the ant-dev list :-)

What are your expectations for the xmlc.jar file that you included? What
licence is it covered by? I notice some gnu classes in it, so I presume it
has some form of GNU licence.

I see that you directly invoke the enhydra classes. IANAL, but there may be
licensing issues involved which would prevent this code being included in
the ant source tree. Can anyone else comment on this?

Cheers
Conor