ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: EJB (WebLogic) tasks
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:04:39 GMT
Rob,

I have just updated the documentation for the ejbjar task which can be used
to generate deployment jars for Weblogic 5.1. To use the ejbjar task as it
is described in this documentation, you will need to use the next available
nightly build. i.e. This task has changed a bit since the 1.1 release and
some of those changes happened just now.

You can view the documentation directly from CVS here (taking into account
line wrapping problems)

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/ejb.h
tml?rev=1.4&content-type=text/html

If that doesn't get you up and running or you have any questions just send
to the list and I'll try to help.

Conor