ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: When are you guys going to slow down ;-)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:18:07 GMT
Maybe we should look at each others TODO lists and see what should be
included in a release and what should be held back.

On my list:

* A simple helper class for enumerated attributes (simple, could be
commited rather soon).

* My DTD printing task (current idea for a name antstructure - too
ugly?). This one is ready to be commited - sort of.

* Glenn's patch to make the file attribute of Property more convenient
(will need to look closer at it).

Than I'd like to integrate Tom's stuff, as well as the contributed VSS
and EJB tasks (but I'd prefer Conor to take on the latter and anybody
more Windows savvy than me on the first).

Nothing of these should hold back a release, though.

Stefan