ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs ExecTask.java Execute.java ExecuteOn.java defaults.properties
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:17:52 GMT
This one is merge of Mariusz' patches and some of my ideas.

It hasn't been tested on Windows, any reports whether <exec> still
works or not on Windows are very much appreciated.

I've moved the logic to decide whether we need to change the directory
to the Execute class - maybe other tasks are going to benefit from
this as well.

<executeon> is now <execon> and has the additional attribute parallel
which decides whether the command gets executed once per file or for
all files in one pass. If we happen to be running on Windows the total
size of the resulting command line is checked and parallel mode is not
allowed if antRun.bat could lose our arguments.

Stefan