ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: ant target attribute not working
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:22:45 GMT

 CM> I might have another look at the Ant introspection code.

Did you take a look at the IntrospectionHelper I have sent here last
week? This one uses getMethods() and would have worked in the Target
case (as Target doesn't have a constructor with a single String
argument) - and since there is no setClass method in Object it should
have worked there as well.

If I don't see any objections by the end of the week, I'm going to
commit the changes necessary. I'm currently extending it to provide
getAttributes and getNestedElements methods to IntrospectionHelper -
goal is to write a simple task that creates a (partial) DTD from the
information gathered.

Stefan