ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] create ant-users mailing list
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:21:46 GMT

 VS> 1) We need a link to this destination from the ANT web page.

Yes, it's somewhat cumbersome to reach it (you can get there following
the FAQ link from the navigation bar if you know where to search).

I'm going to talk to some people about this.

 VS> 2) We need up-to date content there.

This is a totally different beast. I have added content to it
(pointers to Michel Casabianca's DTD, Jayme Edwards Forte module as
well as questions to start a collection of third party
resources) a week ago.

They are in the (Not yet released) state and all I can do (that's my
interpretation of
<http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/1/faq_id/4/topic_id/32/question_id/563>)
is waiting for jon to release them.

I've sent a mail to jon asking him for help - so please hang on.

Stefan