ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Example on web page
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:53:32 GMT
Hi David,

I think you should move the <property> tags out from the init target
to the projects top level as putting them into targets might raise
expectations that are not true. And don't make the clean target depend
on init for the same reasons - it doesn't really depend on it, the
<property> things - avoiding the name task here - will be evaluated
anyway.

Actually I'd put the <filter> tasks into the compile target and remove
the references to init altogether.

The includes attributes in javac and jar are superfluous (at least
since the copying of support files has been removed from javac). If
you want to keep them just to illustrate the feature, I'd prefer to
see nested <include> elements.

Stefan