ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Ejbc.java, WLRun.java, WLStop.java
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:21:37 GMT

 SS> This commit appears to cause problems when attempting to build
 SS> ant.

This happens when you cannot build all optional tasks in your own
environment - I don't have Weblogic installed and didn't realize these
classes depended on org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java when I change
the setClasspath method.

I've just committed a quick hack so we don't need to delay the
release, a better solution can and should be found.

Could somebody with J2EE and Weblogic please check that I didn't break
anything - I cannot compile EjbcHelper and DDCreatorHelper due to
missing classes.

Stefan